PLEASE SIGN ONCE READ
PLEASE SIGN ONCE READ
Topsy Turvy Yogi classes are everything you knew about yoga turned upside down! We will have FUN in this class, but that comes with the following expectations
- This classroom is a non-competitive environment where you will respect yourself, instructors and your peers.
- We always put 100 percent of our effort into our teaching, and we expect you to put 100 percent of your effort into learning.
- Come to class on-time and prepared to work.
- It is OUR job to keep everyone safe. It is YOUR job to help us do that by giving us your full attention, following all directions, and respecting the personal space of your classmates.
- We expect you to follow all Covid-19 safety measures required by your school. You must wear your mask at all times unless we are outdoors. You must also maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from your classmates and teachers.
- We expect everyone to participate fully in the class. Please raise your hand if you are not sure what to do. We are happy to answer any questions or clarify anything that you do not understand.
- Preserve a mindful classroom by not interfering with the teaching or learning in the classroom. Disruptions will not be tolerated and will be reported to your guidance counselor.
- Food or drinks must remain out of the work space for health and safety reasons. You MAY bring a personal water bottle to class however they must be filled prior to class and left in the back of the room. If we are working indoors, you may not remove your mask to drink while you are sitting on your yoga mat. Please raise your hand if you need a water break and you may take your bottle outside with you.
- Dress appropriately for yoga. Jeans will restrict your ability to move, so please wear yoga pants, leggings or sweatpants on days when we have yoga. Dresses/skirts and tights are not appropriate for yoga.
- When class is outside, ensure you have a jacket or a sweatshirt as the days get chillier. You will not be allowed to leave to retrieve these items during class.
- Come prepared each day with class materials
- Please check our Google Classroom the day before yoga class to see which materials you will need to bring to class with you.